Sunday 9 November 2014

Topshop Makeup Review

This is going to be a super super quick review of two of the most recent products i've bought from Topshop's makeup range. 

I bought a new nail varnish and a new lipstick. 
The nail varnish is in the colour 'War Paint' and the lippy in 'Innocent'  



Innocent, £8

If you've been reading my blog for a while you'll know my everyday go to regarding lipsticks is Mac's Creme Cup, this is sadly on its last legs. I've been looking for a similar, but not the same, for a while. I would repurchase Creme Cup as it was lovely, but I just wanted to have a look round and look at the other options. Then whilst in Topshop, I came across innocent. 

It's oh so beautiful, it is a little more colour in it than the creme cup, but could act as a dupe once its on your lips. It's a creamy finish lipstick, so it has a glossy feel to it. 

I would definitely recommend this and i've already worn it most days since the purchase. 



War Paint, £5

You can see from the pictures how beautiful the colour is. I was struggling to name the kind of pink it was, as its not a bright 'barbie' kind of pink. According to wikipedia it is 'Amaranth' (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Shades_of_pink) after looking at this colour chart it is definitely Amaranth and it's very beautiful on the nails. 

In all honesty, it's not a very autumnal colour so I probably won't be wearing it much over the next few months as I like to wear purples, reds & other autumn/christmassy colours over the festive season, but as soon as we're back into the new year and summer spring time it will definitely be on my nails a lot more. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...